Data Analyst Intern
Versus is looking for a passionate intern to join our data team. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. You will assist in training our sentiment engine by interpreting, analysing objectively and accurately tonnes of data. To succeed in this role, you will need a very fine eye for detail and knowledge in the use of Excel.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interpreting and analysing data sets objectively and accurately
- Performing quality assurance of analysed data, working with product managers if necessary
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and clean data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct errors
- Assist product managers develop reports and analysis when necessary
Skills and Qualifications
- B.SC in Linguistics
- Proficiency in at least one Nigerian language
- Proficiency in the use of Excel
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills; with the ability to organize and analyze significant amounts of information.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Victoria Island, Lagos