Enterfive is looking for a data-driven Product Marketing Manager who will deeply understand the product and provide market perspective and consumer insights on how our product goes into the market. You will work closely with our product, engineering and marketing teams to drive our product launch and relevance strategy; thereby increasing awareness and adoption of our product.
The ideal candidate is resourceful, exhibits deep analytical skills, has excellent attention to detail, and is a problem-solver with an inquisitive and intuitive mind. Your assertiveness with using collaborative tools and new technologies will also be assessed. Last but not least, being solutions-driven and a stern team player.
- Become Marketing’s expert on our Product VERSUS as well as consumer insights, segmentation and user metrics
- Develop product positioning strategies that crisply articulate the value proposition of Versus and differentiates us in the market.
- Partner with Product to coordinate product releases - including user experience, roadmap fit, and the marketing plan.
- Identify and help drive user research projects to answer key consumer questions tied to potential and existing product experiences, then turn those learnings into actionable marketing strategies
- Develop and evangelize go-to-market strategies for your product lineup, executing flawlessly across all relevant customer touchpoints
- Work cross functionally with internal teams and agency partners to deliver world class marketing communications
- Monitor competitors, industry shifts, emerging markets and the overall category to drive future growth and synthesize findings across the Marketing team
- Develop and report on the marketing success metrics for all programs
- Proven work experience in product marketing.
- Product Marketing certification is a plus
- An innate sense of curiosity. You’re hungry for insights, you’re not afraid to dive deep into data and you’re a sponge when it comes to industry trends.
- A collaborative working style. You’re a natural connector who is able to work with multiple teams from product to marketing.
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills with the ability to turn insights into a clear and convincing product narrative
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work quickly and with agility
- Keen product instinct.
- A natural problem-solver ready to come up with meaningful solutions.
- Can think analytically, strategically and creatively. We are looking for a dynamic marketer who brings discipline but also an innovative perspective to the role
Compensation is highly competitive and depending on candidate’s location
Other Benefits- Flex remote work, Health Insurance, Pension
The ideal candidate will go through a multi-step process as follows:
- Video Interview: We will ask you some questions and also give you an opportunity to ask any questions about how we work and what we use.
- Technical Interview: We will either assign a task, or ask you more in depth technical questions.
- Feedback & Offer: We will give you feedback on your performance on the technical interview and extend an offer.