Hi. We are Versus.
We've been building African consumer insight solutions since 2015. Local and global brands use our products to understand the African consumer better. Our sentiment analysis and direct-to-consumer software helps clients gather insight across Africa.
We aim to improve and grow together. With us, you'll find ample room to express your ideas.
It is important to us that we hire people that are open-minded, creative, and striving for growth. We aim to be intelligent, humble, industrious, and collaborative in our work together.
Like the sound of this? Say hello!
We are searching for a Senior Product Manager to join our team.
We operate in an attractive, growing field. Our product management team identifies industry trends. They align our development team to adapt to these changes. Always with the primary goal of maximizing value for customers.
As part of the Product management team, you will be building complex software at scale. Consideration for how business and technical tradeoffs impact the user's experience is vital.
What you’ll be doing
- Articulate product strategy and roadmaps for Versus’ suite of products
- Develop a thorough grasp of our target markets. Assess the demands of our customers, and determine the next set of problems to tackle
- Collaborate with other product managers, develop short, medium, and long-term product strategies. Further define the underlying vision and purpose
- Work with engineering leaders to plan, prioritize, and ship out new features
- Assist our software engineers and designers with their everyday tasks. Encourage priority and concentration
- Anticipate staff needs, and risks. Understand the need for frequent and clear internal and external communication.
- Manage stakeholder relationships. Foster collaboration with general management, customer experience teams, and individual customers
- Collect and assess requirements, discuss accomplishments and feature enhancements
- Take an active role in our open, team-oriented business culture
- Leave your comfort zone on a regular basis to learn something new every day
What you should have
- 5+ years of product management experience, including experience working with product developers
- Experience building large software systems. A desire to build and maintain solutions in the large enterprise space
- Solid systems-thinking mindset
- Solid technical background and data driven mindset. Ability to develop and measure impact of a solution
- Close attention to details and a passion to ship top-notch products
- Effective communication and the capacity to persuade others to get things done
We offer flexible remote working, a competitive salary, pension contribution, and health insurance.